The Intent to Startup Again

Having closed down my previous startup Beveragewala in September last year, I took some time off to decide what to do. I was unsure and was going through a tough phase of life where I did not know what to do. With all I had learnt from my previous startups, I was wanting to use the same and start a company again. However, I also had this deep craving for ‘stability’, i.e. following a path which was more certain and well defined. Eventually, the second feeling overpowered the first and I decided to get a job.

Having no concrete work experience for a job, I felt that a course would be a good option to land me a job. I started researching and arrived at a conclusion that an MBA would be the best option for me and chose Netherlands as the destination I was interested in. I chose Netherlands because of its culture and the fact that the country’s economy is relatively stable and based on some core Industries like Agriculture, Chemicals, ICT etc.

tias school for business and society

I finalized the business school and got admission in March this year. I will be going to TIAS Business School in Tilburg, Netherlands and will be leaving around the mid of August. SO now I had 5 months and started planning what to do during this period. I felt if I can think of a potential business idea for the Netherlands and can build a prototype and a business plan around it in the next 5 months, using the benefits of being a student entrepreneur I could start up again in a more planned way.

And so it got me thinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?