The Birth of the Idea - HALLLP

So now that my college was finalized, me and my wife started planning what all we needed to take with us. We started reading up more about life in Tilburg. On reading, we realized that we needed to buy stuff like a bicycle, some crockery, mattresses etc. Other than this, we would also require other services such as learning the Dutch language, house cleaning from time to time and so on.

I started searching how I can avail these services. I found a few classified sites and some local businesses which were offering this. However, as is the case with classifieds portals, there were a lot of listings and most of them were quite old. This got me thinking and I felt a need for a service which could help people like me who are looking to avail different services.

This led to the birth of the idea, which was to create a ‘buyer companion app’. Any person looking to avail any services can post them on the platform and people offering them can reply back. On thinking of what name to keep, since our core idea revolves around helping people, we decided to call it HALLLP (3 Ls because of the availability of the domain J).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?