Halllp Needs a Mentor

halllp

I have previously highlighted the importance of getting a mentor (link) and I feel Halllp is in a stage where we need one.

First time building a classifieds business – Since I do not have experience of building a startup in this space, the role of mentor is very important in giving direction to the startup.

New geography; culture, marketing methods – Both my previous startups have been targeted to India and hence this would be a very different market and experience for me.

Building a scalable model – Help with building sustainability and scalability in my business model is key.

Confirming validity of idea – Having someone with experience in this domain give feedback can prove very beneficial for us.

Tech co founder – I am looking for a Tech co-founder. A mentor can help me in connecting to some potential co-founders in his/her network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?