Outsourcing Prototype Development

Being a single founder (assisted by my wife) not having tech skills, I decided not to look for a co-founder in a hurry and decided to outsource the development of a prototype for my idea. The aim was to create a fully functional prototype before reaching Tilburg, which I should in around end of August this year.

radiant web tech
I contacted Radiant Web Tech Solutions, the web designing firm which made the first draft of previous startup Beveragewala. I believe dealing with a website designing firm is a lot about relationships. Obviously different firms have different execution levels, however if you have identified one which has reasonably good execution and you are comfortable working with, you should go in for that firm again if required. I explained the idea to the CEO of the company and took a quote for developing it. Feeling that the quote was reasonable, I decided to go ahead with the development.

The prototype development is currently in progress. In the meanwhile, I am now focusing on the other parts of the startup, i.e. marketing, making an execution plan etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?