My Allies during My Journey

During my startup journey so far, there have been a number of ups and downs. At times when the business was up and running, I barely got time to sleep. At other times like now :(, I do not know exactly what to do and keep thinking of what I need to do next. This entire time, I have realised that I have always had 3 allies by my side who have not left me and have always had a great effect on me - my wife, my laptop and my cup of coffee.


My Wife: She has been a great influence on my life. She has listened to me, understood me and guided me from time to time. She is not passionate about startups or work in general. However, knowing the passion I have, she has urged me on through thick and thin.

My Laptop: I spend more time with my laptop, more than the time I spend with wife or any other thing in my life. My laptop has been the source of most of my learning and has been a platform where I pen down all my thoughts and ideas. All it needs is battery and it keeps going on and on (fingers crossed).

My Cup of Coffee: Preferably Starbucks :). The effect coffee has on me is something I can't describe. It calms me, makes me think clearly, relaxes me and helps me focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?